Main Menu

Shoutbox

Ein/Ausschalten Sound Smileys Geschichte FAQ Kide Chat
Gast_9049: Grüsse von mir - euch gibts ja doch noch ;) ich hoffe es läuft gut bei euch
Maro : :)
Aramis: Hi all
Aramis: Hi schrotti
Aramis: alles fit
Aramis: ´war mit Bluebird hier!!!!
TB Schrotti: Na klar doch, was treibt der große blaue Vogel :)
DivS-StukazuFuss: 04.11.13 - alles im Lack#
APking: na ihr alten säcke;) schön zu sehen das es euch noch gibt. gibts nen aktuellen ts3 server?
MacOliver: is T-Reg still alive ?
TB Schrotti: Moin Olli nee momentan nicht keine Ahnung :(
Dave: Hi, mal frohe weihnachten wünschen den brigadlern :)
TB Schrotti: Ja Dave dir auch, und einen guten Rutsch :)
Ted: ein frohes neues wünsch ich euch allen ^^
Sturmi: Also ihr ganzen "alten" Knacker ,die hier immer Grüße da lassen, könnt auch gern mal ins TS kommen! Wir beißen nicht, außer Paradoxus :P
TBParadoxus: Och Sturmi, du kleines Sensibelchen ;)
Gast_5625: Guten tag die herren! Grusse von -=TB=-Bubbles. Wieder alter geworden aber 'still going strong' on Forgotten Hope. Schaut mal vorbei, sehe ab und zu mitglieder von TB da. naja wir sehen uns, grüsse von der alte Bubbles
Kuemmel: Da müssen wir nochmal schnell ne Runde BF2 zocken, denn am 30.6. macht GS dicht. :_(
TB Schrotti: Hallo Bubbles immer noch an der FH Front unterwegs :) @ Kuemmel eine Lösung ist schon in Arbeit für BF2 «link»
ian76g: jemand wach?
GrandPa: lebe auch noch, bin derzeit auch bei WOT als SkaTom
konti: olé olé froinde!
konti: forum kamnn helfen
Ted: hidiho -- hab mir grad pr 1.3 geladen und mal reingeschnuppert .... leider keine TB tags geshn .. da dacht ich mir ich sag hier mal hallo - obs wohl überlebende gibt ^^
Sturmi: Wird leider kein PR mehr gespielt. War Thunder oder WoT und vieles mehr. GIbt momentan nix, was langen Spielspaß verspricht
konti: oi oi oi
K4on: Moin Jungs,
K4on: Project Reality:BF2 v1.3.5 erscheint heute in der Version 1.3.5 ist standalone, d.h. einfach auf realitymod.com/downloads den full installer downloaden und loslegen.
konti: gips das auch füre ps4?
Sturmjaeger: Wer Lust hat die guten alten Zeiten in PR aufleben zu lassen, soll bei Steam nach "Squad" schauen. Viele Ex-Entwickler von PR, die das "alte" PR auf Unreal Engine 3 entwickeln. Hab mich sofort heimisch gefühlt! :)
Doozer0815: Squad ist bei Steam als Early Access Spiel raus. Ist wie ein PR mit Unreal Engine. Zückt die Kreditkarte und los!!!
Doozer0815: Gelöscht ist nicht vergessen:
Allsavvy: hiii
mikejack1711: "Car Parking Multiplayer" is a mobile game that falls under the simulation genre. Developed by olzhass, it offers players a realistic parking experience with a wide range of vehicles and detailed environments. The game allows players to navigate through various parking challenges, improve their driving skills, and interact with other players in a multiplayer modehttps://carparkingmultiplayerapk.pro/
sarahjohn: I recently sought assistance for my nursing dissertation proposal and was amazed by the expertise provided by [url=https://dissertationwritinghelp.uk/research-methodology-help/]Phd Research Methodology Writers[/url]. Their guidance was invaluable in shaping my research methodology and crafting a solid proposal. I highly recommend their services to anyone in need of assistance with their nursing dissertation.
sarahjohn: «link»

Nur für registrierte Benutzer! Registrieren oder Einloggen
Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

Los Angeles Chargers, nflcoffeemugs.com, Custom
(1 Leser) (1) Gast
  • Seite:

THEMA: Los Angeles Chargers, nflcoffeemugs.com, Custom

Los Angeles Chargers, nflcoffeemugs.com, Custom 3 Jahre, 1 Monat her #137

• WilliamR
  • Senior Boarder
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Jaguars coach Urban Meyer said Tuesday that concerns about the disruption Chris Doyle's hiring would cause his team led to Doyle's departure, which Meyer described as being in the "best interest of all."Las Vegas Raiders

"After 20 years as a player in the NFL and 15 years as a Saint, it is time I retire from the game of football," Brees' caption reads. "Each day, I poured my heart & soul into being your Quarterback. Til the very end, I exhausted myself to give everything I had to the Saints organization, my team, and the great city of New Orleans. We shared some amazing moments together, many of which are emblazoned in our hearts and minds and will forever be a part of us. You have molded me, strengthened me, inspired me, and given me a lifetime of memories. My goal for the last 15 years was striving to give to you everything you had given to me and more. I am only retiring from playing football, I am not retiring from New Orleans. This is not goodbye, rather a new beginning. Now my real life‘s work begins!"

The Packers selecting Jordan Love in the first round sent shockwaves around the NFL last April, and for good reason. The Utah State quarterback was relatively unproven, even in college, and sent a clear message to Rodgers who was coming off an NFC Championship season. Rodgers responded by reaching the same team heights, but winning the NFL MVP this time around for good measure.Los Angeles Chargers

This offseason will be all about improving the infrastructure around Herbert. He deserves a lot of credit for his playmaking under pressure last year, but that’s not a feat the Chargers should ask him to repeat in 2021. Upgrading the offensive line charged with protecting Herbert is a top priority for Staley in his first season.Miami Dolphins

nflcoffeemugs.com, Las Vegas Raiders, Custom NFL Coffee Travel Mugs

nflcoffeemugs.com
Custom NFL Coffee Travel Mugs

"I think that's a big thing that we've got to fix," Wilson said of his pass protection on "The Dan Patrick Show." "That's got to be fixed and has to be at the end of the day, because my goal is to play 10 to 15 more years."

Even if Fisher isn’t in the cards for the Raiders, all talent added to the market is good for teams looking for players at that position.Detroit Lions

“They need a Tyler Lockett,” Marshall said. “Yes, he loves D.K. Metcalf, but what really makes Russell Wilson go is that short, small, super-fast wide receiver that he can take shots with. That’s who Russell Wilson is, that’s how he likes to play in the passing game.”
  • Seite:
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.28 Sekunden