Main Menu

Shoutbox

Ein/Ausschalten Sound Smileys Geschichte FAQ Kide Chat
Gast_9049: Grüsse von mir - euch gibts ja doch noch ;) ich hoffe es läuft gut bei euch
Maro : :)
Aramis: Hi all
Aramis: Hi schrotti
Aramis: alles fit
Aramis: ´war mit Bluebird hier!!!!
TB Schrotti: Na klar doch, was treibt der große blaue Vogel :)
DivS-StukazuFuss: 04.11.13 - alles im Lack#
APking: na ihr alten säcke;) schön zu sehen das es euch noch gibt. gibts nen aktuellen ts3 server?
MacOliver: is T-Reg still alive ?
TB Schrotti: Moin Olli nee momentan nicht keine Ahnung :(
Dave: Hi, mal frohe weihnachten wünschen den brigadlern :)
TB Schrotti: Ja Dave dir auch, und einen guten Rutsch :)
Ted: ein frohes neues wünsch ich euch allen ^^
Sturmi: Also ihr ganzen "alten" Knacker ,die hier immer Grüße da lassen, könnt auch gern mal ins TS kommen! Wir beißen nicht, außer Paradoxus :P
TBParadoxus: Och Sturmi, du kleines Sensibelchen ;)
Gast_5625: Guten tag die herren! Grusse von -=TB=-Bubbles. Wieder alter geworden aber 'still going strong' on Forgotten Hope. Schaut mal vorbei, sehe ab und zu mitglieder von TB da. naja wir sehen uns, grüsse von der alte Bubbles
Kuemmel: Da müssen wir nochmal schnell ne Runde BF2 zocken, denn am 30.6. macht GS dicht. :_(
TB Schrotti: Hallo Bubbles immer noch an der FH Front unterwegs :) @ Kuemmel eine Lösung ist schon in Arbeit für BF2 «link»
ian76g: jemand wach?
GrandPa: lebe auch noch, bin derzeit auch bei WOT als SkaTom
konti: olé olé froinde!
konti: forum kamnn helfen
Ted: hidiho -- hab mir grad pr 1.3 geladen und mal reingeschnuppert .... leider keine TB tags geshn .. da dacht ich mir ich sag hier mal hallo - obs wohl überlebende gibt ^^
Sturmi: Wird leider kein PR mehr gespielt. War Thunder oder WoT und vieles mehr. GIbt momentan nix, was langen Spielspaß verspricht
konti: oi oi oi
K4on: Moin Jungs,
K4on: Project Reality:BF2 v1.3.5 erscheint heute in der Version 1.3.5 ist standalone, d.h. einfach auf realitymod.com/downloads den full installer downloaden und loslegen.
konti: gips das auch füre ps4?
Sturmjaeger: Wer Lust hat die guten alten Zeiten in PR aufleben zu lassen, soll bei Steam nach "Squad" schauen. Viele Ex-Entwickler von PR, die das "alte" PR auf Unreal Engine 3 entwickeln. Hab mich sofort heimisch gefühlt! :)
Doozer0815: Squad ist bei Steam als Early Access Spiel raus. Ist wie ein PR mit Unreal Engine. Zückt die Kreditkarte und los!!!
Doozer0815: Gelöscht ist nicht vergessen:
Allsavvy: hiii
mikejack1711: "Car Parking Multiplayer" is a mobile game that falls under the simulation genre. Developed by olzhass, it offers players a realistic parking experience with a wide range of vehicles and detailed environments. The game allows players to navigate through various parking challenges, improve their driving skills, and interact with other players in a multiplayer modehttps://carparkingmultiplayerapk.pro/
sarahjohn: I recently sought assistance for my nursing dissertation proposal and was amazed by the expertise provided by [url=https://dissertationwritinghelp.uk/research-methodology-help/]Phd Research Methodology Writers[/url]. Their guidance was invaluable in shaping my research methodology and crafting a solid proposal. I highly recommend their services to anyone in need of assistance with their nursing dissertation.
sarahjohn: «link»

Nur für registrierte Benutzer! Registrieren oder Einloggen
Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

NBA 2K23 :I'm adamant that year after year
(1 Leser) (1) Gast
  • Seite:

THEMA: NBA 2K23 :I'm adamant that year after year

NBA 2K23 :I'm adamant that year after year 1 Jahr, 3 Monate her #290

In the end, DeRozan and LaVine both had 2K23 MT great individual seasons.LaVine had a lower average of points per game (24.4 PPG) However, he's the more athletic, younger player. So, in video games, it's surprising that the best three-point shooter and better dunker won't be ranked higher.

DeRozan is an excellent mid-range shooter, however he shot 35.2 percent from the three-point range last season, while LaVine shot nearly 39%.In truth, 35.2% is impressive for DeRozan, who is a career 28.8 percent 3-point shooter.In 2021. however, the player scored just 25.7%.It's likely that the fans will be upset with their ranking because the Bulls also lost in the first-round of the NBA Playoffs.They are still two of the most highly-ranked athletes in the sport.

We're at the end of the year again. Every fan of NBA 2K are searching far and wide for their most loved players' ratings for the upcoming installment of the well-loved video game series. It appears the Chicago Bulls' ratings have been revealed based on a leaked photo that circulated on Twitter. Let's take look look.DeMar DeRozan checks in as the Bulls most highly rated player. He has his overall rating of 90 after an DeMarvelous first season in Chicago. Did I mention that? Zach LaVine follows with an 88 overall rating. In early July, a leak that contained the ratings of the team's starters was spread throughout the web. The majority of the data in the leak were true when you cross-check Tuesday's latest leak.

The only thing I can observe there is Patrick Williams is a 74 overall rather than a 75.It's rather bizarre that NBA 2K23 puts Williams just one point less than Chicago Bulls' reserve center Tony Bradley. Although Williams was absent for the majority of the 2022-23 campaign due to wrist injury, the 74 rating seems to be a bit low for the third-year forward out of Florida State.Additionally, there is just one Chicago Bulls' player missing from the leak of NBA 2K23 ratings. The player missing could be an rookie Dalen Terry.

I'm adamant that year after year, I'm enthralled to much about what this game has to say, but we should not deny that it can provide us with a solid idea about how players are perceived as we enter the new year. It's a huge power rating of nearly every player in the league - one that actually grants the Bulls team some respect this year.

NBA 2K23 released today that DeMar DeRozan checks in with an overall score of 89. while Zach LaVine will enter the season with an 88. This is a significant boost for DeRozan following coming into Buy NBA 2K23 MT last year ranked just 85. In the case of LaVine, however, he only moves one slot by one slot from NBA 2K22's 87.While I'm of the opinion that they both deserve to reach the 90s milestone, an 88 and 89 places them in quite good company.

Aw: NBA 2K23 :I'm adamant that year after year 1 Jahr, 3 Monate her #295

• lilyharris
  • Fresh Boarder
kemetium.com/onlinegeeks
www.kuaixin.net/onlinegeeks
anyflip.com/homepage/bquej
anyflip.com/homepage/ingqh
aspiringexecutives.mn.co/members/14979349
beubook.org/onlinegeeks
bksfe.com/onlinegeeks
blooder.net/emailsdesk
blooder.net/onlinegeeks
blue.et/onlinegeeks
code.getnoc.com/emailsdesk
code.getnoc.com/onlinegeeks
daddycow.com/-emailsdesk
data.world/onlinegeeks
deutschekleidung.com/emailsdesk
deutschekleidung.com/onlinegeeks
diecast64.mn.co/members/14958431
elovebook.com/onlinegeeks
git.calyrium.org/emailsdesk
git.calyrium.org/onlinegeeks
git.guildofwriters.org/onlinegeeks
git.nexisonline.net/onlinegeeks
git.parhamer.at/onlinegeeks
gitlab.alpinelinux.org/onlinegeeks
gse570w19.mn.co/members/14958468
hallvape.com/EmailsDesk
hallvape.com/onlinegeeks
huggingface.co/onlinegeeks1
it.kuwaitcareerhub.com/onlinegeeks
justnock.com/onlinegeeks
kahkaham.net/onlinegeeks
kemetium.com/emailsdesk
latintuanis.com/emailsdesk
melaninbook.com/emailsdesk
melaninbook.com/onlinegeeks
metaldevastationradio.com/onlinegeeks
network-2072520.mn.co/members/14653355
network-2072520.mn.co/members/14656737
paperpage.in/lilyharris
piano.masto.host/@emailsdesk
piano.masto.host/@onlinegeeks
redline-rp.mn.co/members/14899987
redline-rp.mn.co/members/14901314
sharemebook.com/emailsdesk
skema.intelligence-collective.io/profiles/emailsdesk/
social.batalp.com/emailsdesk
thehealthbridges.com/onlinegeeks
trockit.com/onlinegeeks
try.gitea.io/onlinegeeks
undergroundfrequency.com/emailsdesk
vhearts.net/onlinegeeks
vibe-hangout.mn.co/members/14899830
vibe-hangout.mn.co/members/14901254
virt.club/onlinegeeks
wfsoc.ru/onlinegeeks
wocially.com/onlinegeeks
www.diccut.com/onlinegeeks
www.dnxjobs.de/users/EmailsDesk
www.dnxjobs.de/users/onlinegeeks
www.finlandnhlforum.com/emailsdesk
www.gasape.com/onlinegeeks
www.haynas.net/emailsdesk
www.haynas.net/onlinegeeks
www.jointcorners.com/802aff94a
www.kajacloud.com/onlinegeeks
www.mumblit.com/onlinegeeks
www.mymeetbook.com/emailsdesk
www.speakfreelee.com/emailsdesk
www.wowcatholic.com/onlinegeeks
www.yarbook.com/1675065052900608_11980
yruz.one/onlinegeeks
zonispace.com/onlinegeeks

Aw: NBA 2K23 :I'm adamant that year after year 8 Monate her #536

• hdfds432
  • Fresh Boarder
Get creative and explore alternative ways to experience intimacy. This could include trying new activities, engaging in shared hobbies, or even experimenting with sensual or non-sexual touch expensive pocket pussy. Embrace novelty and keep the sense of adventure alive in your relationship.
  • Seite:
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.37 Sekunden