Main Menu

Shoutbox

Ein/Ausschalten Sound Smileys Geschichte FAQ Kide Chat
Gast_9049: Grüsse von mir - euch gibts ja doch noch ;) ich hoffe es läuft gut bei euch
Maro : :)
Aramis: Hi all
Aramis: Hi schrotti
Aramis: alles fit
Aramis: ´war mit Bluebird hier!!!!
TB Schrotti: Na klar doch, was treibt der große blaue Vogel :)
DivS-StukazuFuss: 04.11.13 - alles im Lack#
APking: na ihr alten säcke;) schön zu sehen das es euch noch gibt. gibts nen aktuellen ts3 server?
MacOliver: is T-Reg still alive ?
TB Schrotti: Moin Olli nee momentan nicht keine Ahnung :(
Dave: Hi, mal frohe weihnachten wünschen den brigadlern :)
TB Schrotti: Ja Dave dir auch, und einen guten Rutsch :)
Ted: ein frohes neues wünsch ich euch allen ^^
Sturmi: Also ihr ganzen "alten" Knacker ,die hier immer Grüße da lassen, könnt auch gern mal ins TS kommen! Wir beißen nicht, außer Paradoxus :P
TBParadoxus: Och Sturmi, du kleines Sensibelchen ;)
Gast_5625: Guten tag die herren! Grusse von -=TB=-Bubbles. Wieder alter geworden aber 'still going strong' on Forgotten Hope. Schaut mal vorbei, sehe ab und zu mitglieder von TB da. naja wir sehen uns, grüsse von der alte Bubbles
Kuemmel: Da müssen wir nochmal schnell ne Runde BF2 zocken, denn am 30.6. macht GS dicht. :_(
TB Schrotti: Hallo Bubbles immer noch an der FH Front unterwegs :) @ Kuemmel eine Lösung ist schon in Arbeit für BF2 «link»
ian76g: jemand wach?
GrandPa: lebe auch noch, bin derzeit auch bei WOT als SkaTom
konti: olé olé froinde!
konti: forum kamnn helfen
Ted: hidiho -- hab mir grad pr 1.3 geladen und mal reingeschnuppert .... leider keine TB tags geshn .. da dacht ich mir ich sag hier mal hallo - obs wohl überlebende gibt ^^
Sturmi: Wird leider kein PR mehr gespielt. War Thunder oder WoT und vieles mehr. GIbt momentan nix, was langen Spielspaß verspricht
konti: oi oi oi
K4on: Moin Jungs,
K4on: Project Reality:BF2 v1.3.5 erscheint heute in der Version 1.3.5 ist standalone, d.h. einfach auf realitymod.com/downloads den full installer downloaden und loslegen.
konti: gips das auch füre ps4?
Sturmjaeger: Wer Lust hat die guten alten Zeiten in PR aufleben zu lassen, soll bei Steam nach "Squad" schauen. Viele Ex-Entwickler von PR, die das "alte" PR auf Unreal Engine 3 entwickeln. Hab mich sofort heimisch gefühlt! :)
Doozer0815: Squad ist bei Steam als Early Access Spiel raus. Ist wie ein PR mit Unreal Engine. Zückt die Kreditkarte und los!!!
Doozer0815: Gelöscht ist nicht vergessen:
Allsavvy: hiii
mikejack1711: "Car Parking Multiplayer" is a mobile game that falls under the simulation genre. Developed by olzhass, it offers players a realistic parking experience with a wide range of vehicles and detailed environments. The game allows players to navigate through various parking challenges, improve their driving skills, and interact with other players in a multiplayer modehttps://carparkingmultiplayerapk.pro/
sarahjohn: I recently sought assistance for my nursing dissertation proposal and was amazed by the expertise provided by [url=https://dissertationwritinghelp.uk/research-methodology-help/]Phd Research Methodology Writers[/url]. Their guidance was invaluable in shaping my research methodology and crafting a solid proposal. I highly recommend their services to anyone in need of assistance with their nursing dissertation.
sarahjohn: «link»

Nur für registrierte Benutzer! Registrieren oder Einloggen
Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

How to write an essay in English
(1 Leser) (1) Gast
  • Seite:

THEMA: How to write an essay in English

How to write an essay in English 1 Jahr, 8 Monate her #241

• AmberEvans
  • Fresh Boarder
The essay is task 40, an extended written statement with elements of speedy paper reviews. You can get a maximum of 14 primary points for an essay:

3 for communicative problem solving;
3 for text organization;
3 for vocabulary;
3 for grammar;
2 for spelling and punctuation.
The answer to the task is scored 0 points if the communicative task is scored 0 points. To receive the maximum score for the communicative task, you must fully disclose all aspects of the assignment and make no more than one error in the style of the essay.

You will receive 0 points for the entire essay if:

the answer does not meet the required length - less than 180 words;
more than 30% of the answer is the same as the published source.
The criteria are available on the FIPI website.

Structure of the essay

The outline is in the speedypaper itself:

make an introduction (state the problem),
express your personal opinion and give 2-3 reasons for your opinion,
express an opposing opinion and give 1-2 reasons for this opposing opinion,
explain why you don't agree with the opposing opinion,
make a conclusion restating your position.
Inconsistency with the plan is one of the most common mistakes and the main reason for the loss of points. Let's figure out how to write an essay according to the plan to get maximum marks for the communicative task and the organization of the text.

Introduction.
Here you need to voice the main problem and present two opposing points of view on it. The length is 2-3 sentences.

1. Carefully read the chosen statement.

2. Identify what are the opposing views on the problem.

3. Use stable constructions to represent the two points of view.

Example: on the one hand, on the other hand.

4. Write sentences according to the following scheme:

one or two sentences - general information + relevance,
one sentence - first point of view,
one sentence - second point of view.
Example: "The current situation with the coronavirus pandemic forced many schools and universities into distance learning. On the one hand, the majority of people found a lot of advantages in online education in the recent past. On the other hand, there are those who believe that benefits of offline education outweigh benefits of online one.

Personal opinion (your opinion + 2-3 arguments in its defense)
In the second paragraph you write your opinion and defend it with two or three arguments. For arguments, use the turns firstly, secondly, finally, to begin with, furthermore, what is more, last but not least.

Vocabulary and structure.
Be sure to use turns that show that this is your opinion: in my opinion, from my point of view, as far as I am concerned, I am thoroughly convinced, I strongly believe. Complete the sentence with the turnover for a number of reasons.

https://scamfighter.net/review/speedypaper.com

Aw: How to write an essay in English 1 Jahr, 7 Monate her #245

I think I read the same post on another page as well. I don’t know if it’s the same guy or if someone has copied your post. That’s the problem nowadays, anybody can copy anyone’s post or content which is why I want to hire a writer who can write my dissertation without any sort of plagiarism in it.
Letzte Änderung: 1 Jahr, 7 Monate her von Noellepuckett.

Aw: How to write an essay in English 1 Jahr, 7 Monate her #250

This is a great article! I'm definitely going to bookmark it so I can refer back to it when I'm writing essays in English. I'm also going to share it with my friends who are struggling with the same thing. Thanks for writing this!
client reporting dashboard
Letzte Änderung: 1 Jahr, 7 Monate her von williamnflowers.

Aw: How to write an essay in English 1 Jahr, 4 Monate her #271

• Johnluke
  • Fresh Boarder
Writing an essay in English can be a difficult task, but with the right know-how and resources, it can be made easier. online assignment writing services can provide you with the guidance and assistance you need to write an effective essay. These services provide essay writing tips, advice on essay structure, and even sample essays to help you get started. They also offer editing and proofreading services, so you can be sure your essay is error-free. With the right online assignment writing service, you can have an essay that stands out among the rest.
  • Seite:
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.32 Sekunden